Here are a few items that are incorporated into many of our home designs:
- More square footage is dedicated to areas where people gather most, improving quality living.
- Comfortable, casual areas replace traditional, formal spaces.
- A Great Room can be integrated, providing ease in entertaining, dining and socializing within one spacious location.
- The connection between indoor and outdoor living is more seamless, expanding overall living space with decks and wrap around porches.
- There is tremendous flexibility for personalization, including the opportunity to customize multiple areas.
- The greater use of windows allows for more natural light, views and connectivity to the outdoors.
- Kitchen islands are expanded to become the true heart of a kitchen with increased room for seating, gathering and food preparation.
- Storage takes priority with larger kitchen pantries and generous closet space throughout the home.