An Eco-Friendly Approach to Building
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently stated that 20% of total Greenhouse gas emissions in the United States are home related. We strive to improve the energy efficiency in as many different ways as possible in costructing your new home. Some of these items, or even all are incorporated into your home:
- "Energy Star" qualified appliances.
- Radiant roof barrier.
- Tightly sealed air ducts that are air flow tested.
- Energy efficient heating and air conditioning
- Programmable Thermostats
- Low-e Windows
- Low flow plumbing fixtures
- Energy efficient insulated entry doors
- Low emission paints, flooring, carpeting, and surfaces.